Stress is of several types and so are its sources. “Walk and Talk” is an effective way to overcome anxiety and attain good health. Instead of stacking and nurturing your problems, it is good to talk and get out of it soon.
Incorporating a relaxing task in your daily work schedule is the best way to lead a stress-free life. To make it easy, here are ‘easy-to-do techniques’ that can work for you:
- Breathing is the medium – According to Timothy McCall, author of Yoga As Medicine (as published on Yahoo!): The Yogic Prescription for Health and Healing (Bantam, 2007), “ Taking deep breaths and lengthening your exhale relative to your inhale will calm your sympathetic nervous system, which is responsible for triggering your fight or flight response.” Taking 10 long breaths in a day helps calm the mind and body.
- Humming like a bee – If taking a long breath sounds boring or unappealing, you can sing softly while doing your work. Breathe in and out of your nose as you sing. Hum your favorite song and keep your body relaxed. This is one of the effective ways to relieve stress.
- Water is our life – Keeping the body hydrated is the first step towards achieving a stress-free life and a healthy body. When your body hydration level drops by even 1%, it hampers the decision-making ability. The more hydrated your body, the better decision you can take. Drink at least eight glasses of water a day.
- Relive those beautiful moments – Another way to escape the stressful life is to remember the good old times or flipping vacation photos or postcards. When you feel stressed, scan your albums, and visualize those fantastic days. This method relieves stress quickly.
- Laughing is the best medicine – Humor is the best treatment for stress. A witty individual has no tension, and even if he has some, it is temporary. Laugh at your problems and see the difference. You will certainly feel relaxed.
Follow these simple techniques for relieving stress. Deep breathing, drinking plenty of water, singing softly, and laugh aloud. These are some of the best treatments to bid adieu to stress from your life.
For more expert advice visit Homeopathy clinic in Singapore.